So i have two male and two female mollies. i've had for about 2 months and i don't see any fry. i know they prefer brackish water, but i was told they would still reproduce without it. I have this one female balloon Mollie. i know shes a balloon so shes suppose to big big, but when she swims by the light the bottom half of her belly seems darker then the top, like theres more mass in there. could she be pregnant? and if so, what happens from here.
- 1 Epalzeorhynchos Frenatus
- 1 Geophagus Taeniopareius
- 1 Metynnis Hypsauchen
- 2 Aulonocara Jacobfreibergi
- 2 Gold Trichogaster Trichopterus
- 2 Blue Trichogaster Trichopterus
- 3 Hemigrammus Caudovittatus